- Website Design - We put the U in UX and UI
Do you need a Website Design? Available Geeks have the best prices in Detroit Michigan
Web design isn’t about the gloss or glamour of your website. It’s about bridging the gap between user experience (UX), user interface (UI) and making a truly sumptuous and welcoming web look and feel. Or so says Detroit, MI web design and development agency, Available Geeks.
What’s the point of having a web design that looks pretty but nobody understands? In the online world, you only have a matter of seconds to make a great impression on your potential customer before they click away. Your web design is testament to how easy you will be to deal with, how hard your product is to navigate, and how much substance you have behind that pretty product of yours.
That’s why at Available Geeks, we make it our business to approach the look and feel of your website with a focus on user experience, user interface while also making a great visual impression on your customers.
After all, your web design is part of your branding, what your customers will recall when they are out and about in the big wide world, and is the statement about how you view yourself. Why wouldn’t we want that to be amazing?
We’re not just another source of web design in Detroit, Michigan, we’re a group committed to making the most out of web design.
Available Geeks web design principles
Our focus on UX means that we approach your web design with the following considerations in mind:
- How visually appealing is your design?
- How so we organize the information we need to present for the website customers and how should it be structured? (termed information architecture)
- What sort of information needs to be presented on each page and how will the web design affect that presentation?
- How do we support searches for the website and search within the website itself?
- How accessible, easy to use and easy to re-use is the website?
- Is the web design disability compliant while also meeting the requirements of the search engines and the audience the website is meant for?
From making your website easy to understand and navigate through to specialized design elements around disability compliance, mobile responsiveness and branding guidelines, we’ve got your back.
We put your audience first with our focus on creating a great user experience and put the customer first with visually appealing and easy to use user interface.
So if you are looking to marry strong web design principles and a focus on usability with your next website build, you know what to do- hit the orange button below and let’s get you on the road to great web design today!
Have a project you think we could help you on?
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
You don’t want to miss our newsletter. It’s so good it usually takes us a whole year to write, a whole year! we also like to mix it up and send it out when we feel like it, because we’re free spirits that don’t want our creative writing stifled by the man and his time frames – sign up now. you’ll shed tears of joy when you read the Available Geeks news.